-
Senior Member
registered user
Carlos,
Kurumin looks fantastic! Great job! I'm interested in giving it a try. Unfortunately I only speak English. Did you retain English language files on that slim 185 CD? So i can boot lang=us?
I translated your page with the built in bable fish tools in Konqorer. I was able to understand most of it, but the translation isn't that great.
Again, let me say I'm impressed.
One question. Your distro seems to differ in it's intention from Knoppix. Although Klaus supports the instal script and all he doesn't really push Knoppix as an instalable version of Linux. You seem to be focusing on the install issue. Is this correct?
I doubt I'll wait for your reply on the language options, I'm probably going to try and download now.
Take care,
Adam
Similar Threads
-
By Prometeus in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-25-2004, 06:50 AM
-
By freeballer in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-15-2003, 04:59 PM
-
By MichielioZ in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 09:06 PM
-
By Carlos_E_Morimoto in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 9
Last Post: 03-21-2003, 05:18 AM
-
By Carlos_E_Morimoto in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-30-2003, 06:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set
$58.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

RED HAT ENTERPRISE LINUX 5 SERVER RHF0382US-R1 for PC x86 AMD 64 INTEL 64 30 Day
$188.24

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99

Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00