Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Need help configuring my ADSL connection

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1

    Need help configuring my ADSL connection

    Hello,
    I have a problem configuring my ADSL connection.
    I'm using the ADSL/PPPOE configuration wizard from the menu. I click allways "yes" and enter the right username and password but I can't seem to be able to "surf" the net. I even entered the wrong password and nothing told me it was the wrong one!!
    I have an ASUS A7N8X-VM motherboard with an integrated NVIDIA 10/100Mbps LAN and a SAMSUNG AHT-E300 LAN modem.
    I'm booting from CD and don't want to install .

    If you know how to solve this problem or if you know about a program (in the cd) that I can use in order to see if there is any connection at all, like the connection status in windows, Please post me a replay.

    Thanks!!!

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    8
    Hey there

    I have the same problem with Knoppix 3.4. I cannot set up my PCMACIA ethernet card.
    What seems interesting to me, is that with 3.3 I had no problem, everything was done automaticly and after loading the system (no hdd install) my ADSL internet connection was ready to use.

Similar Threads

  1. ADSL internet connection
    By metallica22 in forum Networking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-22-2005, 06:08 AM
  2. configuring a crossover connection
    By wannessmet in forum Networking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 06:52 PM
  3. Logon to ADSL Connection
    By jamesbrown in forum Networking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-16-2005, 10:23 PM
  4. ADSL connection.
    By Ganon_Dwarf in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-17-2004, 03:16 PM
  5. ADSL VPN connection (PPTP)
    By assaflavie in forum Networking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-13-2004, 04:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU picture

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU

$197.76



Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR picture

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR

$95.20



Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working picture

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working

$149.99



Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric picture

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric

$174.99



Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB picture

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB

$149.99



Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)

$1599.99



Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays picture

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays

$799.99



HPE PROLIANT BL460C GEN 9 813198-B21 2.5

HPE PROLIANT BL460C GEN 9 813198-B21 2.5"x2 Server Blade SEE NOTES

$21.08



Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS

$578.08



Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server w/ 2* Intel Xeon E5-2667v3 CPU, NO RAM,NO HDDs picture

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server w/ 2* Intel Xeon E5-2667v3 CPU, NO RAM,NO HDDs

$74.80