Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Need help configuring my ADSL connection

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1

    Need help configuring my ADSL connection

    Hello,
    I have a problem configuring my ADSL connection.
    I'm using the ADSL/PPPOE configuration wizard from the menu. I click allways "yes" and enter the right username and password but I can't seem to be able to "surf" the net. I even entered the wrong password and nothing told me it was the wrong one!!
    I have an ASUS A7N8X-VM motherboard with an integrated NVIDIA 10/100Mbps LAN and a SAMSUNG AHT-E300 LAN modem.
    I'm booting from CD and don't want to install .

    If you know how to solve this problem or if you know about a program (in the cd) that I can use in order to see if there is any connection at all, like the connection status in windows, Please post me a replay.

    Thanks!!!

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    8
    Hey there

    I have the same problem with Knoppix 3.4. I cannot set up my PCMACIA ethernet card.
    What seems interesting to me, is that with 3.3 I had no problem, everything was done automaticly and after loading the system (no hdd install) my ADSL internet connection was ready to use.

Similar Threads

  1. ADSL internet connection
    By metallica22 in forum Networking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-22-2005, 06:08 AM
  2. configuring a crossover connection
    By wannessmet in forum Networking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 06:52 PM
  3. Logon to ADSL Connection
    By jamesbrown in forum Networking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-16-2005, 10:23 PM
  4. ADSL connection.
    By Ganon_Dwarf in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-17-2004, 03:16 PM
  5. ADSL VPN connection (PPTP)
    By assaflavie in forum Networking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-13-2004, 04:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot picture

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot

$285.90



Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC picture

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC

$49.99



1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot picture

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot

$269.10



Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet picture

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet

$147.00



USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack picture

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack

$826.09



USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB picture

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB

$8.47



LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s picture

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s

$39.80



Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1MB- 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick Jump Drive Lot picture

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1MB- 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick Jump Drive Lot

$280.00



Full Version MS Office Professional Plus 2021 - 64-Bit Flash USB Drive Install picture

Full Version MS Office Professional Plus 2021 - 64-Bit Flash USB Drive Install

$59.99



Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162) picture

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)

$36.99