Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Need help configuring my ADSL connection

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1

    Need help configuring my ADSL connection

    Hello,
    I have a problem configuring my ADSL connection.
    I'm using the ADSL/PPPOE configuration wizard from the menu. I click allways "yes" and enter the right username and password but I can't seem to be able to "surf" the net. I even entered the wrong password and nothing told me it was the wrong one!!
    I have an ASUS A7N8X-VM motherboard with an integrated NVIDIA 10/100Mbps LAN and a SAMSUNG AHT-E300 LAN modem.
    I'm booting from CD and don't want to install .

    If you know how to solve this problem or if you know about a program (in the cd) that I can use in order to see if there is any connection at all, like the connection status in windows, Please post me a replay.

    Thanks!!!

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    8
    Hey there

    I have the same problem with Knoppix 3.4. I cannot set up my PCMACIA ethernet card.
    What seems interesting to me, is that with 3.3 I had no problem, everything was done automaticly and after loading the system (no hdd install) my ADSL internet connection was ready to use.

Similar Threads

  1. ADSL internet connection
    By metallica22 in forum Networking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-22-2005, 06:08 AM
  2. configuring a crossover connection
    By wannessmet in forum Networking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 06:52 PM
  3. Logon to ADSL Connection
    By jamesbrown in forum Networking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-16-2005, 10:23 PM
  4. ADSL connection.
    By Ganon_Dwarf in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-17-2004, 03:16 PM
  5. ADSL VPN connection (PPTP)
    By assaflavie in forum Networking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-13-2004, 04:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage Apple Keyboard (MO110) picture

Vintage Apple Keyboard (MO110)

$61.30



Apple Macintosh Plus 1Mb Vintage Desktop Computer w/ Keyboard & Mouse picture

Apple Macintosh Plus 1Mb Vintage Desktop Computer w/ Keyboard & Mouse

$350.00



Kineses PS/2 Keyboard to Macintosh Adapter Converter Vintage Interface Apple picture

Kineses PS/2 Keyboard to Macintosh Adapter Converter Vintage Interface Apple

$60.00



Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B  607-0103-C  607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++ picture

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++

$169.00



Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed picture

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed

$69.95



Lot of 3 VIntage  Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS picture

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS

$7.00



Apple IIc Vintage Computer System w/ Monitor, Printer, Disk Drive, Joystick picture

Apple IIc Vintage Computer System w/ Monitor, Printer, Disk Drive, Joystick

$350.00



Apple Vintage External CD-ROM Drive Unit picture

Apple Vintage External CD-ROM Drive Unit

$115.00



Vintage Apple iMac G4 15

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers

$300.00



VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor picture

VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor

$250.00