-
Need help configuring my ADSL connection
Hello,
I have a problem configuring my ADSL connection.
I'm using the ADSL/PPPOE configuration wizard from the menu. I click allways "yes" and enter the right username and password but I can't seem to be able to "surf" the net. I even entered the wrong password and nothing told me it was the wrong one!!
I have an ASUS A7N8X-VM motherboard with an integrated NVIDIA 10/100Mbps LAN and a SAMSUNG AHT-E300 LAN modem.
I'm booting from CD and don't want to install
.
If you know how to solve this problem or if you know about a program (in the cd) that I can use in order to see if there is any connection at all, like the connection status in windows, Please post me a replay.
Thanks!!!
Similar Threads
-
By metallica22 in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-22-2005, 06:08 AM
-
By wannessmet in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-12-2005, 06:52 PM
-
By jamesbrown in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-16-2005, 10:23 PM
-
By Ganon_Dwarf in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-17-2004, 03:16 PM
-
By assaflavie in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 04:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

MSI PRO Z790-P WIFI DDR4 LGA 1700 Intel Z790 SATA 6Gb/s DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$163.49

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

CPU-RAM-MOBO COMBO- 32gb DDR4 3600MHz, i5 CPU, Asus Prime Motherboard
$370.00

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$101.99

ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99