Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Need help configuring my ADSL connection

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1

    Need help configuring my ADSL connection

    Hello,
    I have a problem configuring my ADSL connection.
    I'm using the ADSL/PPPOE configuration wizard from the menu. I click allways "yes" and enter the right username and password but I can't seem to be able to "surf" the net. I even entered the wrong password and nothing told me it was the wrong one!!
    I have an ASUS A7N8X-VM motherboard with an integrated NVIDIA 10/100Mbps LAN and a SAMSUNG AHT-E300 LAN modem.
    I'm booting from CD and don't want to install .

    If you know how to solve this problem or if you know about a program (in the cd) that I can use in order to see if there is any connection at all, like the connection status in windows, Please post me a replay.

    Thanks!!!

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    8
    Hey there

    I have the same problem with Knoppix 3.4. I cannot set up my PCMACIA ethernet card.
    What seems interesting to me, is that with 3.3 I had no problem, everything was done automaticly and after loading the system (no hdd install) my ADSL internet connection was ready to use.

Similar Threads

  1. ADSL internet connection
    By metallica22 in forum Networking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-22-2005, 06:08 AM
  2. configuring a crossover connection
    By wannessmet in forum Networking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 06:52 PM
  3. Logon to ADSL Connection
    By jamesbrown in forum Networking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-16-2005, 10:23 PM
  4. ADSL connection.
    By Ganon_Dwarf in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-17-2004, 03:16 PM
  5. ADSL VPN connection (PPTP)
    By assaflavie in forum Networking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-13-2004, 04:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p picture

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p

$499.88



Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram  2x 550W PSU No HDD picture

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD

$275.00



Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD picture

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD

$381.93



Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD picture

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD

$169.99



Dell PowerEdge T440 Tower Server 2x Intel Gold 5118 and 128GB 2400MHZ DDR4 picture

Dell PowerEdge T440 Tower Server 2x Intel Gold 5118 and 128GB 2400MHZ DDR4

$1840.00



Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb picture

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb

$374.99



Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W picture

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W

$409.99



Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO picture

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO

$368.00



Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server picture

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server

$349.99



8W81F Dell PowerEdge R840 24x SFF 4x Xeon Gold 6252 H730P 2x 1100W PSU picture

8W81F Dell PowerEdge R840 24x SFF 4x Xeon Gold 6252 H730P 2x 1100W PSU

$1100.00