A lot of people must be using
http://220.108.103.85:8001
as I'm only getting 12KB/s! So forget 3 hours, it will take 20!
What kind of bandwidth do you have?
TIA,
AJG
A lot of people must be using
http://220.108.103.85:8001
as I'm only getting 12KB/s! So forget 3 hours, it will take 20!
What kind of bandwidth do you have?
TIA,
AJG
i'm runing BT at console too uping 60KB/s right now
& this public share is uping 300KB/s
(7 connections)
CD burned few seconds ago..... i can't wait more time... :P
hey guys we have 17 seeders at moment, stopping BT now !
the public share stay running!
i'm setting up another machine to run public share....homelan
220.108.xxxxxx going down to hdinstall, resume at:
http://21xxxxxxx
people is logging there,...218.4xxxxxx
get out 220.xxxxxxxxxx by yourself
Time Over....................
thx............ is other FTP / mirror going to be updated with the same ISO as well? Coz my bt is dl @ 1kbps.
Ok so I've downloaded 3.4 and did a hard drive install after booting with the knoppix26 option. a uname -r reveals that I'm still using the old 2.4.26 kernel, why wasn't the new kernel installed? More importantly, how do I install it again with the new kernel?
Thanks to all of you developers for all your hard work, you guys rock.
mine is fine
when boot from CD used cheatcde "knoppix26" ?
FYI downloads are slow because:
http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=0...tid=190&tid=90
That didn't take long! Come on peoples, let all the people who have been patiently reading the forums for the release to get the CD before releasing the Slashdot Hordes upon the torrent.
;0)
Silas
Yes I saw that too. Looks like the /. hordes are hard at work.Originally Posted by spiritwing
Here are the links if you want to download using other p2p networks like edonkey/gnutella/kazaa etc.
Gnutella
magnet:???:xt=urn:sha1:HSKNSU6D57XW7...4-05-04-EN.iso
edonkey
ed2k://|file|KNOPPIX_V3.4-2004-05-04-EN.iso|729880576|93356e4d37bf7301cf800fbabcb3e3fc|
Kazaa/grokster/imesh
sig2dat://|File: KNOPPIX_V3.4-2004-05-04-EN.iso|Length: 729880576 Bytes, 712774KB|UUHash: =pXEQz/qtyruR10lkr1NSPH+Icpc=|
----------------------------------------------------
Free Software , Free Speech , Free Society
http://bhavesh.freeshell.org
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! and THANK YOU!
I am soooo happy that this got included. It is what I've been waiting for. Where do I donate!?
Scott

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00
CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00
$75.00
CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New
$1049.00