Viva Hungary!!!!Fast download here![]()
Thanks a lot m8, this one is fast... wow... ~107.81 kb/s... that's my connec maximum... Great... thanks a lot!!!![]()
Fast download hereOriginally Posted by StyleWarz
Viva Hungary!!!!Fast download here![]()
Thanks a lot m8, this one is fast... wow... ~107.81 kb/s... that's my connec maximum... Great... thanks a lot!!!![]()
Originally Posted by StyleWarz
![]()
..369ks at the moment![]()
Well I'm confused.Originally Posted by kovk
At boot you should have a lilo boot menu, where you can choose one of the available kernel, which worked for me ...
cu
Fabian
I finally installed it. I had the iso when i was using the 3.4 remaster and for some reason it froze when i clicked on my cd device to mount it and screwed up my hd (it checked it and said some stuff and i got confused), so i installed 98 downloaded the new 3.4 installed and everything is cool. Hope it doesnt freeze when i try to mount it again......
Not to be a PITA, but where is the source code? I would really like to look at the new GPRS-scripts and the new hardware detection for my own Live-cd ViruX (Shameless plug) and since i only got 56k-modem right now i would rather not download the whole thing. I can't find anything new at http://developer.linuxtag.net/knoppix/sources/, is there a new site for the source or will it be updated soon?
Grabbed the 3.4 iso from planetmirror and the md5sum worked out as:
Checked it against the md5 file:Code:md5sum KNOPPIX_V3.4-2004-05-04-EN.iso 6a418719f9d920804bb0e1b13288f0ea KNOPPIX_V3.4-2004-05-04-EN.iso
So my question is. Is the .md5 wrong, is my .iso corrupted, or has the iso been tampered with?Code:cat KNOPPIX_V3.4-2004-05-04-EN.iso.md5 49a62cdac7a3afcee0d2d47ea17daa6f *KNOPPIX_V3.4-2004-05-04-EN.iso
What have others seen?
--
TimW
Will there be a boot.img file available somewhere? There wasn't one on the CD. I tried using images from Knoppix 3.3 and the CeBit 3.4 version, and those would boot the overall CD but not all the hardware recognition... If anyone knows where I can get an image file to boot from a floppy, please let me know. Thanks.
Has anyone else seen a Segmentation Fault when probing megaraid.o while booting into knoppix26? I'm running a Pentium 4 with an ASUS P4P800 motherboard.
Gracias.

Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.6 GHz Processor LGA 1151
$39.99
Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99
AMD Ryzen 5 8400F 4.2GHz 6-Core/ 12-Threads Socket AM5 65W Processor
$129.99
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99
Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99
Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99
Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99
Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$14.99