-
Junior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Fabianx
Well as it works under SuSE (confirmed myself) well yes we should consider it a bug ...
But I dunno how they do it ...
Perhaps I will have some contact to them soon, so I caould then ask ...
cu
Fabian
PS: Please add it to the Docs/Bugs/3.4
Thanks Fabian, I've already added it there, BTW, I've found more bugs when doing a HD-INSTALL with the new knoppix-installer
I'll post it there too.
I did my harddisk installation by booting with kernel 2.6 using the "fromhd=" parameter
1. during installation, there were some file missing error (some .mozilla configuration files)
2. after installation, it won't boot
3. after trying to manually modify lilo.conf I found that it boots with lang=de on a english knoppix by default.
4. lilo won't run and saids that the partition table is different compare to "/proc/partitions"
* I might do another hd-install again by booting kernel 2.4.26 later... now I have to catch up with my school course schedules
my course professors are unhappy with my the results with previous course assignments.
cu Charles from Hong Kong
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 31
Last Post: 02-08-2005, 01:05 AM
-
By anton123 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-09-2004, 07:13 AM
-
By Steve F in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-13-2004, 07:49 AM
-
Replies: 23
Last Post: 03-23-2003, 09:54 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-21-2003, 02:35 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 860 EVO 2TB 2.5" SATA III 3D NAND SSD MZ-76E2T0 94-100% Health
$207.00

Samsung PM43H 43" Commercial Display READ
$300.00

Samsung Galaxy 9.6'' Tablet - E SM-T560NU - Black - 16GB Gray | For Parts
$35.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung SyncMaster 2033SW 20" 1600x900 Resolution WideScreen LCD Monitor
$41.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00