As im new to bt, im wondering, how can I make sure that the version of knoppix I got is the original and hasnt been tampered with? Is there a place to get the official md5 hash or something?
As im new to bt, im wondering, how can I make sure that the version of knoppix I got is the original and hasnt been tampered with? Is there a place to get the official md5 hash or something?

Vaquform DT2 - Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine
$800.00
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER
$39.99
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67
Trucozie Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Self-Standing Lightweight Stick Vacuum New Ope
$89.00