-
Junior Member
registered user
-
Junior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Fabianx
Thankyou Fabian
I was in hong kong and was not possible to get a hand on the 3.4 CeBit edition before
and too bad I didn't know how to fix those bugs,
here is the previous time zone bug solution from Tim Pope
(which already applied on knoppix v3.3-20040216)
http://mailman.linuxtag.org/pipermai...er/004288.html
-
Junior Member
registered user
well also with the "Resize and Rotate" 0.5 on the lower right conner Under KDE,
it's great but if you choose to switch to a smaller screen size (let's say 1024x768 to 800 x600)
you won't see the KDE Panel (the button bar) again...
should I consider this another bug ?
(I have to press <Ctrl> + <Alt> + <Backspace> to kill X)
(but ofcouse, I could still press <Alt> + <F1> to get the Application Menu)
also problem when using Java applet to communicate, you couldn't login using ICQ2GO
(http://go.icq.com) as in Knoppix 3.4 C'T edition
* well but we still have Gaim
hmm now I should get a Bugzilla account..
-
Junior Member
registered user
hi guys, It's me again,
Actually I was thinking If we could have another Knoppix 3.4 in the short comming future, could we have apache 2 ?
Since Linux Kernel 2.6 features NPTL which will provide a Unix standard library for Multi-threading, should also use with the upgraded Multi-threaded Apached 2
guys, how's that ?
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Fabianx
I think you are right.. not only that but becasue of the perl it brings down the server. I have redirected /bugs/ to the wiki page from now on.
-
bt always safe
As im new to bt, im wondering, how can I make sure that the version of knoppix I got is the original and hasnt been tampered with? Is there a place to get the official md5 hash or something?
-
Junior Member
registered user
Re: bt always safe

Originally Posted by
kakakoka
As im new to bt, im wondering, how can I make sure that the version of knoppix I got is the original and hasnt been tampered with? Is there a place to get the official md5 hash or something?
Altough I'm just speculating, the Kaiserslautern 'mirror' (is it a mirror?) might be a trusted place to look for the mds:
8e9cd4d310ad8381d1ec3326c6caae2b *KNOPPIX_V3.4-2004-05-04-EN.iso
Damn, It's not the one I have
...
Wait... My copy has:
49a62cdac7a3afcee0d2d47ea17daa6f KNOPPIX_V3.4-2004-05-04-EN.iso
Which is the one published in this thread. What's going on here?
-
Junior Member
registered user
I have the 49a... one as well
DLed from:
ftp://ftp.quicknet.nl/pub/Linux/ftp....4-05-04-EN.iso
and the site md5 matches it.
-
Which utility can I use under windows to check out md5 sums?
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
kakakoka
Which utility can I use under windows to check out md5 sums?
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/FaqDownloading
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 31
Last Post: 02-08-2005, 01:05 AM
-
By anton123 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-09-2004, 07:13 AM
-
By Steve F in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-13-2004, 07:49 AM
-
Replies: 23
Last Post: 03-23-2003, 09:54 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-21-2003, 02:35 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

Tested WD Ultrastar DC HC520 12TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HDD HUH721212ALN600
$239.99

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate ST3000NM0005 HDD 3TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K 3.5" 512 b/s
$59.00

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99