-

Originally Posted by
RogersPL

Originally Posted by
Sivananda
[snip]
EDIT: Ok, I THINK I have this setup right if anyone wants to give it a shot...
http://sivanandas.homeip.net:6969/
I've got the tracker passworded. Username is 'knoppix', password is 'netforum' (no quotes).
btw this is actually a folder with the iso, md5sum, cheatcodes etc...
Hope it works. This is my first attempt at hosting a torrent...

Didn't work for me. I now have 700MB of 0x00's. I'd be willing to try again.
Same for me ...
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 31
Last Post: 02-08-2005, 01:05 AM
-
By anton123 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-09-2004, 07:13 AM
-
By Steve F in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-13-2004, 07:49 AM
-
Replies: 23
Last Post: 03-23-2003, 09:54 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-21-2003, 02:35 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72