-
Junior Member
registered user
I DID enter passwords for both root + user (regardless of how nagging the full name request is), and as soon as I rebooted, I could NOT login to the system neither through kdm, nor through tty1 console. Regardless of how I tried, I never got to enter the system KDM does display the root and user accounts, but does NOT accept passwords.
Try pushing the key to activate the numbers at the alphanumeric keys.
It happend something similar to me with a compaq notebook.
Regards
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 31
Last Post: 02-08-2005, 01:05 AM
-
By anton123 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-09-2004, 07:13 AM
-
By Steve F in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-13-2004, 07:49 AM
-
Replies: 23
Last Post: 03-23-2003, 09:54 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-21-2003, 02:35 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate ST3000NM0005 HDD 3TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K 3.5" 512 b/s
$59.00

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00

Seagate Barracuda ST500DM002 500 GB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99