Hi,
I like the idea of the KNOPPIX.ISO as a live linux system a lot. I browsed the faqs and this forum and didn't found a solution for my wish:
I basically want to use the KNOPPIX.ISO on CD but have all the files of the ramdisk (this are the /home AND the /var directories) persistend on hdd.
The /home solution is there and it works, but I'm loosing my /var/www/html and /var/lib/mysql data all the time after a reboot.
Is there a way to do this partial HDD installation, so my local files are kept on hdd without a script workaround that I have to call all the time to save and restore previous data?
Thank you so much,
Dean

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
Cisco Catalyst C9200-48P-E 48 Port PoE+ Network Switch + C9200-NM-4G; 6192570
$759.95
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco IP Phone CP-8821 No Battery C2-F3
$185.00