-
V 3.4 megaraid.o segmentation fault and 2.6 knoppix26
I get a segmentation fault on V 3.4 while booting into the 2.6 kernel. I found the workaround to be to specify the noscsi cheatcode on the boot: line.
System details:
Shuttle MN31N motherboard with Nvidia MCP sound
Gigabyte Radeon 9200 video
Otherwise, a pretty generic system. Here's the boot line I used:
knoppix26 noscsi dma xmodule=radeon xvrefresh=85 screen=1024x768 lang=us
Since I had a free ReiserFS partition on my hd I also specified tohd=/dev/hda4 to copy the CD to the hd.
I must say Knoppix 3.4 is working beautifully!
Similar Threads
-
By Keilaron in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-13-2005, 05:07 AM
-
By bluestick in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 11:09 AM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-02-2004, 05:33 AM
-
By ZeroKun in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-18-2004, 12:44 AM
-
By nob in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-09-2004, 06:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Amiga Commodore A500 - Untested-For Parts or Repair - Vintage
$200.00

TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Commodore 64 Computer With Original Box, Manual, Vinyl Cover And 20 Loose Games
$150.00

Commodore 64 Vintage Computer System *PARTS/AS IS*
$70.00

Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49

Berkeley Softworks geoMouse Commodore 64 128 C64 C128 GEOS Mouse DB9 Vintage
$59.99

Commodore Plus4 Computer CBM 264 Original Box Not Working Repair or Part G2U
$99.99

Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99