-
V 3.4 megaraid.o segmentation fault and 2.6 knoppix26
I get a segmentation fault on V 3.4 while booting into the 2.6 kernel. I found the workaround to be to specify the noscsi cheatcode on the boot: line.
System details:
Shuttle MN31N motherboard with Nvidia MCP sound
Gigabyte Radeon 9200 video
Otherwise, a pretty generic system. Here's the boot line I used:
knoppix26 noscsi dma xmodule=radeon xvrefresh=85 screen=1024x768 lang=us
Since I had a free ReiserFS partition on my hd I also specified tohd=/dev/hda4 to copy the CD to the hd.
I must say Knoppix 3.4 is working beautifully!
Similar Threads
-
By Keilaron in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-13-2005, 05:07 AM
-
By bluestick in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 11:09 AM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-02-2004, 05:33 AM
-
By ZeroKun in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-18-2004, 12:44 AM
-
By nob in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-09-2004, 06:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

Pair ID-COOLING A8-SP3 CPU Heatsink Coolers and AMD EPYC 7601 32 Core Processors
$290.00

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98