-
Noob: Can't dial with UNIWILL V.90 modem (GERICOM notebook)
Hi,
I don't know if this is the right place to ask for support, but I'm a real noob on linux.
I want to use the CT-knoppix-CD on my GERICOM notebook.
I've tried to configure my internal modem (UNIWILL V.90 Modem Ver 2.91.04) via the modem-assistant.
On S0 and S1 I get an answer from the modem but empty values. I'm wondering about this, as under WinXP it works on COM3.
Anyway, if I dial, the modem stops on "initializing modem".
Any help wellcome!!!
Similar Threads
-
By brianinmaine in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-26-2004, 08:45 PM
-
By panthrax in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-11-2003, 11:39 PM
-
By waynejkruse10 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-13-2003, 06:10 PM
-
By VeeDubb in forum The Lounge
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-03-2003, 02:41 AM
-
By FarAway in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-14-2003, 10:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$385.00

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$59.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99