-
Senior Member
registered user
Disk11,
Interesting, I am running Knoppix v3.3, used to run it through the CD, but for more than four months now, been running on a hard drive install...
But, I have always used a Ps/2 mouse, for more than six months now, first five months was a Microsoft Optical Explorer (wheel) mouse, and now, my old one was going "flakey", and is a "no name" brand, wheel optical mouse - both work fine. The problem I was having with my old mouse, causing me to replace it, was it would skip across the screen, and usually click on my KMenu, even though I didn't move the mouse physically. (I think the optical was going out on it)
Once replaced, no more problems again. Don't know what to say, I have heard people with problems on a USB mouse, and very few on PS/2 - but thats me.
Hope this helps,
Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By NetGeek in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-23-2005, 12:54 AM
-
By eris_pluvia in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-23-2004, 12:08 PM
-
By pulsar in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 11:01 PM
-
By Engon in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 10-08-2003, 12:15 AM
-
By clfest in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-30-2003, 01:59 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99

Unfi Security Gateway Pro
$170.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU
$99.99

Netgate SG-2100 pfSense Plus 26.07 Firewall VPN Router - Wiped, Fresh Install
$174.99

NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99

Alta Labs Route10 10Gbps Router Firewall 2x SFP+ 4x 2.5GbE 2x PoE+
$174.99