-
Centrino Wireless works for me!
Hi:
Following Dan's advice from this thread I finally got my wireless to work!
I have a Sony VAIO Z1 laptop with the intelo pro 2100 wireless card. This is the first Linux Distro (knoppix 3.4) that has worked with my wireless.
The only issue is that I have to run the wavenan configuration utility and netcardconfig each time I boot. Once I've run those I'm up and running.
I'm a Lunux noob and this has me very excited!
Thanks to all
Bob
Similar Threads
-
By squard in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-20-2005, 10:27 PM
-
By momceras in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-06-2005, 07:45 PM
-
By momceras in forum Laptops
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-01-2005, 10:32 PM
-
By muzicman82 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-23-2004, 12:51 AM
-
By andreas2000 in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-27-2004, 09:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-3200AA 260-Pin RAM M471A1G44BB0-CWE Module
$29.25

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00

A-Tech RAM 16GB DDR4 PC4-21300 DIMM/2666MHz
$50.00

MINT Micron Cisco 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3 LOT
$159.99

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00

Kingston 16GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-19200 2400MHz Memory Module KCP424SD8/16
$55.00