-
Senior Member
registered user
Hmm. I'd be interested in hearing about this as well. Right now I don't have anything that's using Centrino, but I have thought about getting a new notebook. I've discovered a few wireless issues that I need to email klaus about, but nothing Centrino related as of yet.
Similar Threads
-
By squard in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-20-2005, 10:27 PM
-
By momceras in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-06-2005, 07:45 PM
-
By momceras in forum Laptops
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-01-2005, 10:32 PM
-
By muzicman82 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-23-2004, 12:51 AM
-
By andreas2000 in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-27-2004, 09:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99

Lot of 3 IBM 00JY196 ServeRAID M1210 PCI Express SAS SATA Storage Controller
$68.99