-
Junior Member
registered user
Centrino...
headshot,
What have you tried to get the chipset working? I booted first into 'knoppix26', and I didn't get it to work in there (I didn't try very hard), but when I just booted from plain 'knoppix', my card was recognized, and I ran the iwconfig in the Knoppix menu under Networking. Worked like a charm.
Please post your reply & problems.
Scott
Similar Threads
-
By squard in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-20-2005, 10:27 PM
-
By momceras in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-06-2005, 07:45 PM
-
By momceras in forum Laptops
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-01-2005, 10:32 PM
-
By muzicman82 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-23-2004, 12:51 AM
-
By andreas2000 in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-27-2004, 09:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate Exos ST20000NM003C 20TB CMR 7200RPM SATA6Gb/s 3.5" Enterprise Hard Drive
$509.99

Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99