I did get a message saying something about monitor mode but I am unsure what supporting monitoring mode means. I will have a trawl around to see if I can dig up some info. Any pointers from yourself is appreciated tooOriginally Posted by level
![]()
I did get a message saying something about monitor mode but I am unsure what supporting monitoring mode means. I will have a trawl around to see if I can dig up some info. Any pointers from yourself is appreciated tooOriginally Posted by level
![]()

Vintage Emagic Logic 5 / Logic Audio 4.0 Studio Software Box Manuals Serial
$89.99
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$325.99
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage NEC Versa V/50 Notebook Computer with UNTESTED as/is
$29.99
Dell Latitude XPi CD P150ST Vintage Computer - Not Working
$70.00
Vintage VGA Ultra II Tseng ET4000 1MB ISA SVGA Graphics Card DOS 386 486 Retro
$100.00
Sealed Vintage Intel Pro/1000 Network Adapters Drivers CD Ver 3.1 Vintage PC NEW
$39.61
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37