Where would one type iwpriv? As you can gather I am quite new to Knoppix. I will look at the link you provided meantime. Thanks for the heads upOriginally Posted by level
![]()
Where would one type iwpriv? As you can gather I am quite new to Knoppix. I will look at the link you provided meantime. Thanks for the heads upOriginally Posted by level
![]()

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00