-

Originally Posted by
level
If you ran airsnort you probably got a message " cannot set monitor mode " or something to that effect. If you type the command "iwpriv" (without quotes) and if you don't see monitor listed, then I don't think you can use airsnort with that driver. At least not at the present state of development.
You may want to check their website:
http://ipw2100.sourceforge.net/
Level - I tried what you suggested and I get
Code:
lo - no private ioctls
eth0 - no private ioctls
eth1 - no private ioctls
... so I presume you are correct. When I load up Airsnort, it simply quits when I select eth0 and other (for the type of card) seeing as wlan-ng and host ap / orinoco and the only other ones listed (which give me the monitopr mode error msg).
Similar Threads
-
By squard in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-20-2005, 10:27 PM
-
By momceras in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-06-2005, 07:45 PM
-
By momceras in forum Laptops
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-01-2005, 10:32 PM
-
By muzicman82 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-23-2004, 12:51 AM
-
By andreas2000 in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-27-2004, 09:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Cisco VoIP Phone CP-8851 with 8800 Key Expansion Modules
$69.00

Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95