-
Junior Member
registered user
ipw2100
Ahhh!
The feeling of surfing the net wirlessly and in Knoppix. Isn't life bliss!?
I went to another access point that doesn't have WEP or MAC filtering enabled like my home wlan does. All I did was boot up, config the wlan with wavelan configuration in the menu, and then run Network Card Configuration from the menu. DHCP enabled.....OK!
Here I am typing the results!
---> Torbu
Are you using a different version of Knoppix (older), or a different distro that you need to install the ipw2100 files from Intel? I went through that with Knoppix 3.3 and Fedora Core test 1 & 2, and still couldn't get it to work. Fedora is a very nice distro, but I took it off because I just couldn't figure out how to config my ipw2100 on it. The only thing that DID work was to use the Linuxant driver, but I didn't really want to pay $20.00 so quickly, and thus waited to see if ipw2100 was included with 3.4. Lucky for me it is, and it now works!
Scott
Similar Threads
-
By squard in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-20-2005, 10:27 PM
-
By momceras in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-06-2005, 07:45 PM
-
By momceras in forum Laptops
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-01-2005, 10:32 PM
-
By muzicman82 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-23-2004, 12:51 AM
-
By andreas2000 in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-27-2004, 09:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Nanya NT32GA72D4NFX3K-JR 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA K25 DDR4 RDIMM RAM Server Memory
$199.99

SK hynix 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 SDRAM PC4-2133P 288-Pin DIMM HMA41GU7AFR8N-TF
$65.00

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19

HYNIX 64GB (1X64GB) 2RX4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 SERVER MEMORY
$600.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

32GB Micron MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2E2UI PC4-3200AA-RB2-12 DDR4 Server Memory | Tested
$435.00

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

Micron 8GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA ECC RDIMM RAM (MTA9ASF1G72PZ-3G2E2
$30.00