-
Senior Member
registered user
Thanks Stephen, I am adding this, as with anything else I have "picked up" in tools, and commands, to an ever-increasing amount of "postie notes". I have almost a wall-full of them now, all with "small" cryptic commands on them. I'm getting better, some of them have easily been commited to memory 
BruceG, I agree with you, it was a good post. I dicided to go with the ext3, even though, I think Stephen is using the reiser f/s. Being new to the whole "Linux" world, I didn't want to "stray" to far from my past, and FAT, but wanted something more than just ext2. And, yes, Win98 was stressful, but I enjoyed helping people. What hurt the most was changing from the OS to MSN online phone support, you can't please people who can't get there email, or are having connection problems, that was incredibly stressful. Most of the problems, like email, the server would be down, and you can't do "anything" for them, but just tell them the server is down, and try later. I got a lot of "hate" words during those phone calls. This girl had so much of a hard time during my "stinch" in MSN, that I can't handle even having a phone ring anymore, my stress just goes balistic.
Oh well, thanks to both of you for the assisitance, I'm off to reboot, and clean-up my file system 
Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By alvey in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 16
Last Post: 01-10-2007, 02:02 AM
-
By Ripshaft in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-16-2005, 09:32 PM
-
By FatBoy in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-15-2004, 01:56 AM
-
By ramu_i in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-02-2004, 08:26 AM
-
By suoko in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-27-2003, 10:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00

Apple Macintosh 512K 1MB MacSnap SCSI 128K ROM 800K + 400K Drive Keyboard Mouse
$995.00

Apple Macintosh M0110 Keyboard, TESTED, WORKING; for Mac 128K, 512K, Plus - DW
$71.99

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00

Keyboard Cable Cord - Apple Macintosh Mac 128K 512K 512Ke Plus
$12.99

Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99

Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00