-
Senior Member
registered user
Did it, but I did have to place a "-f" into the command. It never prompted me for anything, in fact, when I ran just the fsck with the device, it just blurted out the device and "clean" after it, it didn't really take that long either.
So, I ran "e2fsck -f /dev/hda1" -=- and that went through, I think, six passes, and never asked for any input. It also didn't report any problems. So, I guess I have a "clean bill" of health now. [?]
Thanks again 
Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By alvey in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 16
Last Post: 01-10-2007, 02:02 AM
-
By Ripshaft in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-16-2005, 09:32 PM
-
By FatBoy in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-15-2004, 01:56 AM
-
By ramu_i in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-02-2004, 08:26 AM
-
By suoko in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-27-2003, 10:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00

Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00

atari 400 Upgraded 48k board & mpp-1100 working & Power Supply
$109.65

Atari 800XL Home Computer 64K RAM in Original Box 1984 Olympic Edition Untested
$149.99

Broken Indus GT Floppy Disk Drive for Atari
$129.99

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested 48k READ
$370.00