-
Senior Member
registered user
Thanks Stephen, I am adding this, as with anything else I have "picked up" in tools, and commands, to an ever-increasing amount of "postie notes". I have almost a wall-full of them now, all with "small" cryptic commands on them. I'm getting better, some of them have easily been commited to memory 
BruceG, I agree with you, it was a good post. I dicided to go with the ext3, even though, I think Stephen is using the reiser f/s. Being new to the whole "Linux" world, I didn't want to "stray" to far from my past, and FAT, but wanted something more than just ext2. And, yes, Win98 was stressful, but I enjoyed helping people. What hurt the most was changing from the OS to MSN online phone support, you can't please people who can't get there email, or are having connection problems, that was incredibly stressful. Most of the problems, like email, the server would be down, and you can't do "anything" for them, but just tell them the server is down, and try later. I got a lot of "hate" words during those phone calls. This girl had so much of a hard time during my "stinch" in MSN, that I can't handle even having a phone ring anymore, my stress just goes balistic.
Oh well, thanks to both of you for the assisitance, I'm off to reboot, and clean-up my file system 
Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By alvey in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 16
Last Post: 01-10-2007, 02:02 AM
-
By Ripshaft in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-16-2005, 09:32 PM
-
By FatBoy in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-15-2004, 01:56 AM
-
By ramu_i in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-02-2004, 08:26 AM
-
By suoko in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-27-2003, 10:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00

SK Hynix 8GB 1Rx8 PC4-2400T (HMA81GU6AFR8N-UH) DDR4 Desktop ram
$25.99

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
![[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc. picture](/store/img/g/IKQAAeSwEK9qv9TG/s-l225/-BULK-LOT-OF-10-UNITS-of-8GB-DDR4-Laptop-RAM-SAMSU.jpg)
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.
$299.99

Kingston HyperX Fury 32GB 2x16GB DDR4 RAM 3200MHz X2YH1K-MIE
$150.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Lot 4 Samsung 64gb PC4-25600 2Rx4 DDR4-3200AA ECC RDIMM Reg Server Memory RAM
$2649.00

16GB ( 4X 4GB ) MEMORY DDR3 PC3-10600 1333MHz FOR DELL OPTIPLEX 790 780 990 980
$39.99

CPU-RAM-MOBO COMBO- 32gb DDR4 3600MHz, i5 CPU, Asus Prime Motherboard
$370.00