-
Senior Member
registered user
Did it, but I did have to place a "-f" into the command. It never prompted me for anything, in fact, when I ran just the fsck with the device, it just blurted out the device and "clean" after it, it didn't really take that long either.
So, I ran "e2fsck -f /dev/hda1" -=- and that went through, I think, six passes, and never asked for any input. It also didn't report any problems. So, I guess I have a "clean bill" of health now. [?]
Thanks again 
Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By alvey in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 16
Last Post: 01-10-2007, 02:02 AM
-
By Ripshaft in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-16-2005, 09:32 PM
-
By FatBoy in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-15-2004, 01:56 AM
-
By ramu_i in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-02-2004, 08:26 AM
-
By suoko in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-27-2003, 10:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99

Vintage Panasonic Sr. Partner RL-H7000 Computer w/Service Manual & DOS Disks Cov
$275.00

Vintage AppleCD 300i Plus CD-ROM Optical Drive SCSI 1993 Used
$47.99

Lot of 11 IBM Systems Journal Volume 19, 20 21 Books Vintage 1980-1982
$129.99

VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95

Vintage 1994 Logitech MouseMan Cordless 3 Button Serial PC Mouse Open Box 1163
$59.99

Lot of Vintage Ribbon Cables Untested Sold As Is
$99.99

Vintage Toshiba XM-6201B SCSI 50 Pin CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99