Commodore 128 Computer - Cleaned & Tested All Modes - w/ Power Supply and More For Sale
Commodore 128 Computer - Cleaned & Tested All Modes - w/ Power Supply and More:
Fully cleaned and tested Commodore 128 home computer manufactured in October, 1985.
Everything works 100% including the 6581 SID chip.
Computer is in good overall condition with minor scratches and yellowing typical for its age. There is a small screw hole near the front right where an accessory was previously attached. Please see photos.
- Commodore 128 factory diagnostic w/ test harness - all tests pass
- SID Tester - all voices and filters verified working.
- 128 mode: Booted 'GEOS 128' from disk, tested in 40 column mode.
- CP/M mode: Booted 'CP/M' from disk, tested in 80 column mode
- 64 mode: Booted 'Bop 'n Rumble' from disk. Played.
Includes original Commodore 128 power supply. Voltages were measured to be within spec. This is a switching mode power supply that is much more reliable than the Commodore 64 "brick" and less likely to cause damage if it does fail.
Includes a Wico Command Control joystick to get your gaming fun started off right.
What you will receive
Items will be packed securely and well-protected. I typically ship the next day after payment is received.
See my response and buy with confidence!