Well.. being stubborn and doing c++ windows programming as a person who thought I could never accomplish making a program to doing some socket programming. I began to realize to myself I am as capable as I set my mind to. Linux\Knoppix is something I avoided for a long time, and I convinced myself although it is a new raelm for me to conquer. I will do this as many others have.

By Gosh humans communicate to robots 300,000 miles away as we remote distance planets and observe. I see people under the bridge with hands out who's perspective of self worth is as deep as the beer bottle depth. Why cant I not be an Einstein? These days everyone who knows me considers me beyond normal intelligent, but I think to myself I barely know enough to know how little I really know.

So I try to learn from everyone, and you guys are experienced with Knoppix. Every letter typed to help me learn is a second of time in life and energy spent that you will never get back. That one second is priceless to me, and it gives me goose bumps, and near teers to say "I thank you for it because I cant afford school right now to have someone paid to do so help me".

Thank you, all of you for your contribution!

-Cody Oebel