PDA

View Full Version : problem with ipw2100



vallejo
11-04-2004, 11:04 AM
Hello!!

My English is not very good, so sorry for my faults

I'm going to comment you my problem:

When I runing Knoppix 3.7 on CD with Kernel 2.6, my ipw2100 card works in an appropiate way and connectes with all wlan, but when I install Knoppix on Hdd the card isnīt found and the modules are charged.

Thanks a lot for the answers :wink:

KanotixUser
11-05-2004, 10:39 PM
Hello!!

My English is not very good, so sorry for my faults

I'm going to comment you my problem:

When I runing Knoppix 3.7 on CD with Kernel 2.6, my ipw2100 card works in an appropiate way and connectes with all wlan, but when I install Knoppix on Hdd the card isnīt found and the modules are charged.

Thanks a lot for the answers :wink:

as root
#modprobe ipw2100
#pump -i eth1

vallejo
11-07-2004, 01:32 PM
Hello, I think that the problem is solved. I comment ipw2100 line in /etc/modules and the wireless work correctly.

I see this solution in kanotix forum.

Thanks for answer.