View Full Version : Another newbie
rswannie
12-17-2005, 03:10 AM
I have burned a couple CD's and just tried a few boots. Every time I get
Accessing Knoppix CDrom at /dev/hdc INSMOD: Error inserting '/modules/cloop.0' : -1 Bad file number
Any thoughts?
Thanks Much! :D
rswannie
12-17-2005, 03:12 AM
I have burned a couple CD's and just tried a few boots. Every time I get
Accessing Knoppix CDrom at /dev/hdc INSMOD: Error inserting '/modules/cloop.0' : -1 Bad file number
Any thoughts?
Thanks Much! :D
My apologies,
After reading the Forum Charter sticky,
I should probably be in general support...
UnderScore
12-17-2005, 06:11 AM
17 Q: My PC will boot off of the burned disc. It is strange since it loads but then stalls or it loads but is giving me I/O errors. What's going on? (http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Downloading_FAQ#Q:_My_PC_will_boot_off_of_the_burn ed_disc._It_is_strange_since_it_loads_but_then_sta lls_or_it_loads_but_is_giving_me_I.2FO_errors._Wha t.27s_going_on.3F)
Harry Kuhman
12-17-2005, 07:31 AM
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16574
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.