PDA

View Full Version : remaster made for wireless with madwifi, wlan-ng, etc..?



freeballer
03-07-2004, 03:21 AM
Is there a remaster made for wireless?
I would like to see some security/other tools for wireless auditing my system to see how secure it is. The problem is I need the madwifi modules for my dwl-g650 to work but I cannot get it working with my local (other) distro on HD.
I was hoping someone might know of a knoppix remaster that already added the madwifi adapter modules and/or the other ones like prism, wlan-ng, ndis wrapper, etc..
and things like airsnort, kismet, etc...

I would appreciate any help you can give me
Thanks
Freeballer

carl
04-09-2004, 02:28 PM
There is Wifix, which is still beta:

http://reseaucitoyen.be/index.php?WiFix

Not sure it's what you are looking for though (with AODV-uu).

And it's in French.

Ambrose
04-14-2004, 03:41 AM
Does STD have these capablilties?

- Ambrose