Hi,
I am wondering if there are ways I can mount a ISO file and use it ?
Thinking of merginging multiple livecds without actually burning. :) Trying out unionfs!
This will probably make my backups faster !
Printable View
Hi,
I am wondering if there are ways I can mount a ISO file and use it ?
Thinking of merginging multiple livecds without actually burning. :) Trying out unionfs!
This will probably make my backups faster !
In windows use Daemon tools.
In linux:
mount -t iso9660 -o loop,ro,users the_iso_image.iso /some/place/to/mount/it/
Oh! Thanks! :)
Opp... actually what I meant was, eg for the knoppix distribution, the is a HUGE 700MB+ file called KNOPPIX.
Can I load it so that I can see the root filesystems, etc?
Virtual filesystem: 8)
http://freshmeat.net/articles/view/1387/
I have also got such a question:
Could you give me a mount command for mounting an image of a floppy disc?
Thanks in advance
Wolfgang Keller
I believe the command is similar. Do a search and I am sure u can find it.
For my case, mounting is not the solution as I still cannot make use of it. The current possible solution is qemu.