In windows use Daemon tools.
In linux:
mount -t iso9660 -o loop,ro,users the_iso_image.iso /some/place/to/mount/it/
Hi,
I am wondering if there are ways I can mount a ISO file and use it ?
Thinking of merginging multiple livecds without actually burning.Trying out unionfs!
This will probably make my backups faster !
In windows use Daemon tools.
In linux:
mount -t iso9660 -o loop,ro,users the_iso_image.iso /some/place/to/mount/it/
Oh! Thanks!![]()
Opp... actually what I meant was, eg for the knoppix distribution, the is a HUGE 700MB+ file called KNOPPIX.
Can I load it so that I can see the root filesystems, etc?
Virtual filesystem:![]()
http://freshmeat.net/articles/view/1387/
I have also got such a question:
Could you give me a mount command for mounting an image of a floppy disc?
Thanks in advance
Wolfgang Keller
I believe the command is similar. Do a search and I am sure u can find it.
For my case, mounting is not the solution as I still cannot make use of it. The current possible solution is qemu.

Vintage 1988 Apple MAC SE/30 Computer M5119 Logic, Analog & PSU Recapped
$850.00
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$32.00
Analog Devices Macsym 2 Signal Simulator
$220.00
Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
1979 vintage apple II 2 keyboard Mod CV Control Analog Synthesizer Paia Buchla
$500.00
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
vintage internal ISA Dial-Up Modem from the Accura 28.8 series. 5617us
$29.99
RARE VINTAGE Kontron 80 Psi Compact Microcomputer Computer Germany Early 1980s
$319.99