Autostart KDE - automatic startx
Hi,
I very new to Linux and I installed the Knoppix version. Very nice, but I can't find how to autostart the KDE. Now I type startx, and that works nice, I would just like to login graphically and go straight to the KDE.
Also, I cannot get the wheel (scrolling) on my wheelmouse to work. I read something in a FAQ, but I can get it to scroll...
Thank you very much,
DW
Thanks, but no go ont he mouse part...
Thanks everybody for your sollutions. I'm really learning the commands and everything this way.
Got the KDE to autoboot, but the mousewheel won't do a single scroll up or down... Works OK for the rest.. accepts all clicks, no flikkering in the movement of the arrow... just the wheel that won't cooperate...
Logitech optical wheel, no cordless... M-BD58..
I'm going to check the Logitech site....
Thanks again for any suggestions....
DW