HD Install 'HA' Can't Even Boot
I, like Keeper earlier, are maybe just spoiled using that evil Micrsoft. Now I have been using Linux for approx. six weeks. However, before you gahauf, I think Keeper and I are looking with fresh eyes at an old subject. Is asking for a Live CD to boot without 100 cheat codes that may or may not work such a stretch? And all Keeper wanted to do was load it on his hard drive cause he liked it and thought it was cool..but he can't load it on his hard drive and I can't even get a boot, with the same problem that has been on the web pages since at least 2005 "Can't find file system"...this from a Linux Version that prides itself on being Live and using it anywhere? I don't think so..So far I have tried, Ubuntu, OpenSuse, Mandriva, Slackware (got that on a pen drive), Fedora and the one version that is suppose to be live can't even boot..come on guys..No I don't like paying Microsoft $100 everytime I need something but at least when I do want something it works. I guess I just don't understand the mentality of not caring if something works.
Ok I'm done, feel better. I just tried 43 cheat codes, still don't work.