New patching program released!
I have just written a new paching program.
Once a patch set is made, distribute the patch set.
The user should then
Copy the patch to hard drive
boot with existing version of Knoppix
mount hard drive r/w
unpack the tar file
run ./applypatch
This will create an .iso of the version you are patching from.
The program is available from
ftp://ftp.nickhill.co.uk/pub/knoppixpatch.tgz
I have also put a copy of a patch file on the FTP temporarily, from version 6/6/03 patching to version 26/7/03. I do not have hosting bandwidth so will be removed soon.
Re: New patching program released!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickh
I have just written a new paching program.
Once a patch set is made, distribute the patch set.
The user should then
Copy the patch to hard drive
boot with existing version of Knoppix
mount hard drive r/w
unpack the tar file
run ./applypatch
This will create an .iso of the version you are patching from.
The program is available from
ftp://ftp.nickhill.co.uk/pub/knoppixpatch.tgz
I have also put a copy of a patch file on the FTP temporarily, from version 6/6/03 patching to version 26/7/03. I do not have hosting bandwidth so will be removed soon.
I have mirrored the patchset and program:
http://debian.tu-bs.de/knoppix/2003-07-26/knoppixpatch/
Enjoy!
cu
Fabian