KNOPPIX_V3.1-2002-12-12-EN.iso vs V3.1-2003-01-20-EN.iso
Right now the 2002-12-12 is working great on my i686 SMP box.
Is there any real advatages to the latest 2003-01-20 release?
I've seen a few posts from people who haven't had good luck with this one.
When is the next one coming out?
I want to reburn my Knoppix CD to include the latest 'PH 04' fixed scripts.
Re: KNOPPIX_V3.1-2002-12-12-EN.iso vs V3.1-2003-01-20-EN.is
--I haven't had problems with it, but then again I rarely run X / KDE.
--AFA the next ISO rev, you'll have to ask Klaus...
Quote:
Originally Posted by audioaficionado
Right now the 2002-12-12 is working great on my i686 SMP box.
Is there any real advatages to the latest 2003-01-20 release?
I've seen a few posts from people who haven't had good luck with this one.
When is the next one coming out?
I want to reburn my Knoppix CD to include the latest 'PH 04' fixed scripts.