How do I configure a remote desktop session without having to walk back and forth the client and server to verify what the server will allow? To boil it down - I'd like it to be like Microsoft Windows Remote Desktop.
Printable View
How do I configure a remote desktop session without having to walk back and forth the client and server to verify what the server will allow? To boil it down - I'd like it to be like Microsoft Windows Remote Desktop.
Is this a stupid question or what? Please educate me if I'm totally wrong.
You can set your remote desktop to accept any incoming connection to avoid having to walk over to the workstation and hit "Accept" on the connection.
Go to the Control Center on the machine you want to connect to (vnc server), under Internet and Network. In the Desktop Sharing section put a check mark in the boxes for "Allow Uninvited Connection" and "Allow uninvited connections to control the desktop" and uncheck "Confirm uninvited connections before accepting". Don't forget to put a password in there to authorize connections.
Good luck.
I found the options. Thank you very much :)