:idea: I plan to swap over servers today, theres a chance it won't happen, but If it does then there will be a bit of downtime as I mirror over the data.
hopefully moving from a P150 to a 1.3ghz :P
Printable View
:idea: I plan to swap over servers today, theres a chance it won't happen, but If it does then there will be a bit of downtime as I mirror over the data.
hopefully moving from a P150 to a 1.3ghz :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by eadz
how long will the downtime be when it happens?
I'll tell you after :pQuote:
Originally Posted by god
(i.e. i don't know.. 30 minutes? 10 minute? an hour?..)
faster ?
working ?
Seems to be OK! How long has the About Knoppix page been there?? :oops:
First time I had a good look around the site - Bugzilla's cool too .
Nice job Eaden
rob
hehe, ok I have fixed the time, but it appears to have made a glitch where it shows old posts as new.. I hope this fixes itself over time.Quote:
Originally Posted by Knewbie
hehe, ok I have fixed the time, but it appears to have made a glitch where it shows old posts as new.. I hope this fixes itself over time.Quote:
Originally Posted by Knewbie
Yes!Quote:
faster ?
Very well!Quote:
working ?
It's so much faster, it's now about twelve hours ahead of itself!
It appears to referencing NZ time as GMT :D
Is it just me or is the forum MUCH slower here in the last day or so... I checked it from 5 machines from 3 locations....MUCH slower response...looks like a bandwidth problem. Is it just me?
I like the look tho!
Thx,
Phredd
it is slow here too....