Public Games Edition senseful?
Quote:
Originally Posted by eadz
Hi,
No, I have no idea where to get the iso. I'm guessing someone will have to buy the magazine and upload it.
Do you think it would be senseful having gamers edition parallel to the "normal" Knoppix?
Give us a hint/poll/anything... :wink:
Ciao,
Martin
Re: Public Games Edition senseful?
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilfreak
Do you think it would be senseful having gamers edition parallel to the "normal" Knoppix?
Give us a hint/poll/anything...
I would certainly be in favor of it. But I would think that games that need a hard disk install should be avoided; they might as well be installed later from the network (perhaps the CD might include a list of links to them).
Is this the gamer iso from the magazine with ati and nvidia
Could someone please post a torrent. I would like to use this for a base for a remaster
PLEASE anyone! Could someone torrent Knoppix 3.6 for Gamers?
Please, I beg you and I guess it's not just me who wants Knoppix 3.6 for Gamers.
I am giving away free CD's/DVD's with Knoppix for kids and windoze users to popularize Linux among them and awaken their interest for Linux.
This remastered Knoppix 3.6 gor Gamers could be just great to boost people's interest in Linux and it's capabilities.
So PLEASE could anybody who bought the magazine put up the ISO on some ftp/http or even better seed it on to bittorrent!?
Thanks!
btw: As I understand this remastered Knoppix 3.6 for Gamers comes with original/official NVidia and ATI 3d hardware acceleration drivers, is that correct?
Best regards,
Robert