Who is this 'anybody'? Perhaps someone kidding you?Quote:
I just need to ask if anybody's changed anything on the firewall I suppose.
Then have a look at you /etc/hosts -file too!
Printable View
Who is this 'anybody'? Perhaps someone kidding you?Quote:
I just need to ask if anybody's changed anything on the firewall I suppose.
Then have a look at you /etc/hosts -file too!
Clearly. :wink: :lol:Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow
Nah...it's all family...and my dad is the only one who really has any control over the network. He hasn't made any changes since the time it stopped working. Plus, I can access any other site, including knoppix.com. I'm sure it's just something simple.Quote:
Originally Posted by user unknown
someone else emailed me, may be a problem with a router in the hosting place.
perhaps your ISP has a stale proxy cache...
try a manual refresh from the page when it cant find it... or specify it by IP...
A few people have emailed me with this problem, looks like a router level routing/blocking issue.
Thanks for the info eadz. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one. I don't know anything about remote routers and such, but if it can't be fixed for a while you can suggest that the folks having issues use JAP. That's working fine for me.Quote:
Originally Posted by eadz
I think I may have tracked down the routing issue, is it working now?
Sweet! It is working now. Thanks alot eadz.