Does anyone have any help for me? I guess if you guys don't I'll just have to get a wireless card that's compatible with linux, so if you guys can't help me out, could you at least recommend a good wireless card?
Thanks
Printable View
Does anyone have any help for me? I guess if you guys don't I'll just have to get a wireless card that's compatible with linux, so if you guys can't help me out, could you at least recommend a good wireless card?
Thanks
It's overheating, Had same problem went out and bout a cooling mat they work
Aight, here's the deal Sparky.
We need to know the EXACT model of your notebook. there are more than a few variations with different chipsets for the integrated wireless.
If you can give the exact model including the letters on the end, we would be able to help you out a lot more.
The "series" is the number printed right below your screen. If you want the exact model, try looking on the bottom. I'm willing to bet that you have a 2100 series laptop but that the model has yet to be determined. Have a look and get back to us. Then we'll get cracking on getting that integrated wireless working for you.