Linux Software to Copy Audio CDs to HD?
Hi Knoopix-ites,
No problems to report today. I just have a Linux software question. What software programs are people using to copy audio tracks from CD to the hard drive?
Now that I have Knoppix nicely set up on my HD, I'm looking to wean myself off of Windows. Windows Media Player 10 is pretty good.
On my Knoppix set up Kaffeine does a great job PLAYING my media files. And K3B looks likek a shoe in to replace Nero. But I am missing a method to simply copy tracks (not an image) off of an audo CD.
Any suggestions?
sakiZ
Wow We're Rollin! But, another question
OK,
I used Greenfly's tip and installed Grip. Wow, this Knoppix thing just keeps getting better and better. Look out behind you Bill Gates!!
I've got the sound cookin but I want to one more little thing.
In Windoze I can and DO run my sound blaster in surround sound 5.1 mode. I would like to do this in Knoppix.
Is there any config or utility that will let me do this in Knoppix?
sakiZ