-
Thank you for your quick reply. I am considering installing blender 2.5 (dowloaded from blender.org, of course. There seems no deb repos availlable), which occupies some 95 M of disk space and requires certain extra library files. I would appreciate it if you could give me your complete mkiso command which helps reduce the iso size so that it would fit a CD. I want blender 2.5, rar, unrar,chmsee, ibus-unikey, mobipocketreader 4.9, adobe flash, microsoft corefonts. I have tried removing libreoffice-base, icedove, adriane*, libreoffice-l10n-de, virtualbox*, and other software, which return over 145 MB. Thank you in advance.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

Memory Card Reader Mini 26-IN-1 USB 2.0 High Speed For CF xD SD MS SDHC
$4.95

MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Bulk Lot of 9x 16GB DDR4 SODIMM 3200MHz Laptop RAM (SK Hynix & Samsung)
$500.00

LOT of 4 SK Hynix 16GB DDR4 SDRAM PC4-2933Y HMA82GR7CJR8N RDIMM Server 288 Pin
$295.00

5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99

Micron MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1SG 2RX4 32GB DDR4 PC4-2666V ECC Server Memory
$199.95