Hi all,
I am a Debian user and I am impressed with Knoppix. I installed Knopix 6.4 into a USB pendrive. I run perfect from it when i boot from it but i would love to be able to run it inside windows (first load windows and them load knoppix).
I tried with the qemu but it doesn't work. I just copied the qemu directory from here:
ftp://ftp.uni-kl.de/pub/linux/knoppix/qemu-0.8.1/
inside the pendrive and exec start.bat but it doesn't work
Could someone help me?
thanks

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.58