Did you set the number of processors for your virtual machine?The version of VirtualBox I have does not recognize two cpus. Is there an easy fix for this?
Did you set the number of processors for your virtual machine?The version of VirtualBox I have does not recognize two cpus. Is there an easy fix for this?
Hi, Klaus
For the life of me, I can't find the gui you mention.
When I did answer the question, it only took 'one' for an answer,
for a reason having to do with some missing interface programming.
Is this qui available after the initial question phase has been passed?
An update: using a cheatcode on the kernel default line to remedy 1366x768 problem. Biggest immediate problem is how to bring in text from an auxiliary usb.
Can't figure out the 'shared folder' secret.
I gather what's going on here is that what's been created is a virtual hard drive install of Debian.
Is that the big idea behind re-mastering?

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99