-
Senior Member
registered user
Greetings, johnmd.
I've been using only 6.7.1 since it first came out.
I added the debian-knoppix repo to Synaptic, reloaded and used it to replace lxpanel 0.5.6-1 with 0.5.8-3.
No dependency problems. That was in mid-Dec12; NO problems with LibreOffice 3.4.3 since.
My LO use is almost exclusively, but daily, with LO-calc.
I don't know if 6.7.0 would give the same favorable result,
but I'd give it a try if I had a 6.7.0 install that had the LO/freeze problem.
Hope this eventually works for you.
Last edited by utu; 02-01-2012 at 04:10 PM.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49

MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI (Socket AM4) AMD B550 MATX DDR4 Wi-Fi 6 Motherboard ...
$89.99

ASRock IMB-X1314 LGA 1700 Intel W680 DDR4 Quad display Micro-ATX Motherboard
$351.99

Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H Motherboard
$54.99